Thursday, November 20, 2008

I finally did it...


Well I finally got my picture taken with Cosmo. I've had a lot of chances to get a picture with him at games and everything, but for some reason mascots give me the creeps. I don't know why and I have nothing against Cosmo, it just gives me the EBGB's whenever I see a giant stuffed animal that doesn't talk and you can never tell what they are going to do. But today I was walking to the Wilk and he just happened to be right there in Brigham Square. I just wanted a free taco but he came up behind me and started posing and waiting for a picture. So I pulled out my camera. Cosmo, I now have a picture with you, so keep your distance and I'll keep mine :)

4 comments:

AJ Candrian said...

Glad he didn't pull anything too weird on you. :) I love Cosmo. I love BYU. Embrace it.

Erin S said...

Did you get the free taco?

Rob said...

I don't trust anyone with a mustache. Or a bow tie.

Amy said...

Maybe you can try out to be a Cosmo when you get home from your mission? It might help you conquer your fear?