Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's Fall? What happened to Summer?

So these past couple weeks have been cold. Cold and miserable. I never knew I hated cold weather and snow so much until I had to start walking in it to school every day for 20 minutes. And then I started thinking, I never really had a summer break, and it looks like I probably won't, at least not for a very long time. Isn't that depressing? Here's how my summer went. I graduated high school in the end of May. I had three weeks until I came down to BYU and I was super stressed. During those three weeks I just packed and tried to get ready. I did have a big goodbye party for myself. I think half of the high school was there. But that's about all I did with my short "summer" break. The rest of my summer consisted of homework, tests, stressing, more homework, and a little bit of fun. After my 8 weeks at BYU, I had 2 weeks for a break. I tried to get in as much swimming, boating, and partying as I could. But it still didn't feel like I had a summer break. And it still doesn't. I'm probably just making it a bigger deal than it is, but it really is depressing. SO here are some of my pictures from my "summer."

4 comments:

Amy said...

Welcome to adulthood, where real "summers" are non existent. Isn't it great?! :)

AJ Candrian said...

I meant to leave that comment, but for some reason I was signed in as Amy.... oops. Like I said... summers aren't real anymore after you graduate high school. But don't worry... college life is the best, and it more than makes up for it! (minus the homework)

Amy said...

I didn't even know you had a blog. I feel left out...I hope you're having fun at school. It sucks not having summers, huh? Welcome to growing up, welcome to growing up! Come visit us soon.

Erin S said...

Umm, hello, you came and saw me in Portland before you left, REMEMBER????