Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Facebook thoughts.

I think Facebook is a lot of fun. Mostly because I enjoy seeing how ridiculous some people are and what they share with their virtual social world. For example, this is one of my favorite posts right now:

"Dec. 25 is for Jesus not for Santa. (Repost if You Believe in Jesus !) P.S He Knows You Looked ♥ -deny me in front your friends and I will deny you in front of my father"

Really? I don't think Jesus cares if I repost that or not. And I don't need to let people know that I believe in him through my Facebook.

Every once in a while I will put up my own Facebook status. And believe me, whenever I do it is a hit. Notifications left and right. For instance, a few weeks ago I wrote something really simple. "Sometimes I buy cookie dough just so I can eat it." The result? 34 likes. And 17 comments. In a matter of days. And the majority of people who liked/commented were girls. What does that say for them? That they do the same thing? That's not attractive. And tonight I put "Did I really just eat a whole box of fruit snacks in a few hours? Yes. Yes, I did." The result so far? In 20 minutes there have been 8 likes and 2 comments. All girls. Really? Please don't tell me you really do that. Besides, by "few hours" I meant about 48. Or 2 days. That's basically normal, considering it's finals week. Apparently people can't get enough of my eating habits.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh Michael . . .

Amy Lovell said...

It's a girls way of flirting with you, via facebook, holla!

Emily Nelson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Nelson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott & Christie said...

I just wanted to say that I like cookie dough. Don't judge me.