Monday, September 15, 2008

BYU vs. UCLA

This was my very first BYU fooball game! This guy in my ward had a ticket but ended up not being able to go so he sold me his ticket for $10. It just happened to be one of the best games in BYU history. They dominated UCLA, 59-0. We actually kind of felt bad for them, but it was a lot of fun to be there. My seating group was a little weird and very, very energetic. It was fun to watch them because the game got bored after about halftime. It was probably 85 degrees and I probably got my last tan/burn of the season :)



Kickoff


One of the touchdowns

These were some girls that I met who were in my seating group.

And this was the final score!

1 comments:

Erin S said...

I'm glad you got to go to the game!!! Those girls are cute, did you get any numbers? If you ever meet a girl named Mallory Everton, STAY AWAY from her, she is from my ward and she is CRAZY!!!