Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Roommates.....

Roommates can be fun, or they can be the biggest problem you can ever face in college. Mine is both. At times we can have fun, but the rest of the time he drives me crazy. Last night he bought a new song, "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. I really like this song, except for when my roommate puts it on repeat and plays it over and over and sings along with it in a, how do I say it, cringe-worthy voice. I made him put his headphones in because I was tired of it. And so....he just mouths along with it instead. So I put my camera on record, set it on my desk, and went to brush my teeth. This is what I found. Most of it is slow and boring, but at times he gets very into the song. Oh and there's no sound.

2 comments:

Erin S said...

OH YOU DID NOT DO THAT!!!!! Oh my heck, that is TOO funny and you are an EVIL roommate!!! Does he know about this?

MichaelJ said...

Haha yeah he knew about it.... after I did it