Saturday, September 27, 2008

Well I guess I have to name 6 weird things about myself...? This was quite hard because, well, I'm really not that weird! Haha here it goes....

1) Every night before bed I have to wash my hands. If I don't then it drives me crazy and I can't sleep. But I'm NOT a germaphobe!

2) I HATE when people slurp food or drinks or anything, especially cereal. And both of my roommates do it so I have to go eat in my room. It makes me gag.

3) You know those people who are always singing along in their cars like no one can see them? Yeah, that's me. But only when I am alone and especailly when I am driving back home or to Utah by myself. It keeps me awake!

4) I sleep with 3 pillows every night. One for my head, one by my feet (that sounds a lot weirder than it actually is), and one on my side. I don't know why that is so don's ask.

5) I like watching surgeries, with all the blood and everything. But the one thing I can't watch are surgeries of eyes. Or anything that involves eyes. Even someone rubbing their eye makes me look away in fear. I have dreams about going blind or that one of my eyes just fall out. It scares me to death!

6) I like to think of baby names....? This is the only other thing I can think of. Some names that I like....Hayden (but we already have a Braden and a Kayden so it might be confusing), Marin (as in Marin county where mom is from) and I like the name Emma and Izzy. Those are just girl names though...

Well hopefully you didn't already know these things about me. And I would tag someone else but I'm pretty sure Erin is the only one who reads this haha. So there you have it Erin.

1 comments:

Erin S said...

Haha, thanks for participating!! Dallas sleeps with 3 pillows too and it drives me crazy!! And Hayden was my baby name, but now we have Braden instead. You're funny!