Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Day of Firsts

I ate my cereal with a fork for the first time.
I was late to Nutrition for the first time this semester.
I fell asleep in Nutrtion for the first time.
I went to Devotional for the first time this semester
I did go-uh to the Moa for the first time today to eat.
I looked at an art exhibit for the first time.
I got to sit at a table in the JFSB to study for the first time. (Usually they are taken)
I got sunburned for the first time since Hawaii.
I aced a midterm for the first time.
I got an exclamatory remark by my test score for the first time. ("Fantastic!")
I walked to and back from campus for the first time in a long time.
I turned the AC on for the first time this year.
I ate yogurt with a fork for the first time, because I am still too lazy to wash my spoons.

3 comments:

Amy Lovell said...

Wow...aced a mid-term, nice work! I would suggest studying in the LRC, if you haven't already done so. And go to devotional more, that's half of the fun being at BYU!

Erin S said...

You're funny. Come home, I need a babysitter.

Li-Sha said...

let's see... the MoA and Devotional were my idea, thank you. also it is not spelled go-uh.