Saturday, March 28, 2009

Festival of Colors!

Today was the annual Festival of Colors at the Hare Krashna Temple in Spanish Fork. It was so much fun! We got their really early so we walked around the temple and looked at the llamas, the same llamas that I saw at the Llama Festival last year at the same place. Anyway, they had a bonfire with a "witch" that they burned and then everyone threw colored chalk powder at each other. It was hard to breath and see because we were all in a giant powder cloud. It was definitely the funnest thing I have done this year so far!



They told us that we couldn't get high from the powder, so I had to take a whiff.

2 comments:

Amy Lovell said...

I always wished I went to the Color Festival, but somehow I made it through college with never going. I'm glad you had fun and pretended to get high...no better way to prepare for a mission! :)

Li-Sha said...

QUESTION. why does my blog still appear under the old name?

PS. Lady Gaga? Really?