Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Past Year

Exactly one year ago, I was getting ready to do this...


A month later, I was getting ready to come here...


I got to eat food like this...


And tried to get as much of this as I could...


I've seen my fair share of celebrities...


And I even became a celebrity myself!

http://academy.byu.edu/newsDetail.jsp?id=71


I've had enough of these to last me for a while...


And in less than 5 weeks, I'll be getting ready to come here!


One big year of change, don't you think?

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Get ready for the hot and humid summers of Virginia -- there's nothing like them! :)

AJ Candrian said...

Mmmmm! I love mint brownies (I used to get one every day on the way to class, no joke)... and BYU, and that you're coming to VA soon!!!!!!!!!

Amy Lovell said...

It's amazing what can happen in a years time, huh? I can't wait for you to be on your mission out here...I'm going to stalk you. As for the mint brownies, keep eating them while you can, you'll miss them.